Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New Look

OK.  So this is what I have been working on the past two days.  Did ya see it?  My new blog header!  Up there!  I made it myself.  Not sure if I should announce that yet.  But I just finished working on it and I couldn't help myself.  I had to stick it up there to see what it looks like.
so, tell me, what do you think?  

I struggled with the color pallet.  I could not just pick two or three colors.  I was all over the board, I know.  

But they are cheery and bright!  
Right?
I hope not "annoying" cheery and "so-bright-you-can't-read-my-blog-anymore" bright.  Oh goodness...I hope not!!  What have I done?!?!?

Well, if it is too loud, please, please, please tell me so I can tone it down on the print or colors before I make the whole blog coordinated in some kind of ice-cream-sprinkle-colored mess!

5 comments:

  1. OK, so I already got some feedback from Mr. Craft Whatever...according to him, my header says "Craft Whateven" (so that is one vote for the "r" looks like an "n"

    Noted, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it but Mr. Craft is right. I does look a little like an "n" even though I know it is just the font and when it is in Craft you don't notice. BUT I don't think it is too many colors and I'm a simple girl! It is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. So I am definitely looking for a better font! Similar to this but without the r that looks like an n.

    Anna, THANKS!!!!!


    Anyone else got an opinion??? I just added social media buttons...should they really be orange? Is that the correct accent color to choose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "r" does look lIke an "n" but everything else is fun, fresh, eye catching and a great representation of the blog. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article has proven useful to me. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.
    야설
    Also visit my web site 야설


    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...