Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Early Christmas to Me!

I am talking about this:

source:  Mod Podge Rocks
Apparently, I was whining about how I didn't have any in a previous post and well it showed up on my doorstep.  So now I will whine for diamond earrings...Oh how I wish I had a pair of diamond earrings.  Or two pairs, because it is inevitable that I will lose one.   hee hee!

Seriously, it was my good friend who sent me a bottle of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic last week.  But crazy me, I had just put the box from Amazon in our stash of boxes that are gifts that I need to wrap.  I had no idea!  So when I sat down to wrap presents on Saturday, I opened a box that had two bottles of glue and I was SOOOO confused!!  First I thought maybe it was for one of the kids.  Then I thought I somehow ordered it telepathically.  THEN I read the packing slip and discovered it was a SUPER AWESOME gift to me from my friend.  SUPER AWESOME.  Okay, I do realize only a craft addict will get this giddy over a water-based adhesive. 
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
I was so anxious to use it.  And even though I don't have time to sit and do any projects, I have been dabbling with it each day.  I sneak in my craft room wreck and a new layer of "Dimensional" to my projects.  Then I come back some hours later to check.  Add a layer to something else.  Go away for a few hours to let it dry.  Then I come back and do it all over again.  
I love my new toy!  

1 comment:

  1. Because vogue earth participates in numerous vogue 2 or 3 weeks everywhere, weather resistant chanel replica guarantee that many people indicate the modern movements in various regions of the earth. As a result, the site with GREAT BRITAIN indicates this models that had been with tag heuer replica style over the Liverpool Vogue Full week or maybe additional vogue 2 or 3 weeks as on the Western european model circumstances. A different well known change is usually which the GREAT BRITAIN retail store don't even have distribution selections away from replica watches uk the european union. Even so, and also make it possible for putting items to this shopping cart software package in the exact location in addition to prada replica going this inclinations towards retail store in your area. The web based GREAT BRITAIN retail store possesses each of the merchandise by Chanel that has to be viewed in north america, although fitted to this likes and dislikes on the people in great britan. For instance acquiring charges with hermes replica this Western european foreign exchange in addition to products utilised normally in great britan rather then different places.

    ReplyDelete

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...