Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Boys Boys Boys!

THIS is what I am talking about:

made by rae

made

Go ahead, click on them.

Do you have boys? And are irked at how the "girl stuff" always looks so.much.better than the boys'? I find (because I have two boys and a girl) that I get lost in the girls department of a store. While the boys' department is just a varying arrangement of stripes and dogs. Pants are brown or blue. Jeans. And honestly, my 6 yr old boy couldn't care about what he wears. (You know, red shirt matches red pants kind of thing.) So this month, is Celebrate the Boy at Made and Made by Rae. If you don't know these bloggers, they are ones to aspire to be! These gals could sew circles around me! For the next month they are showcasing all.kinds.of.boy.things- to make, to wear, to play with, to buy, to win. I didn't realize how excited I was for this year's Celebrate the Boy! Last year they teamed up and you can even see all the tutorials on their blogs from last year. It might be boy overload month. But I don't care. I am going to be reading those blogs twice a day. Yes.

1 comment:

Share this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...